Selecting a phone to buy is the second most difficult thing in this world. And the first is to learn how to use it!!!. But this phone made both the things the easiest. Its a hybrid phone. Unification of business and multimedia phone and a bit more than a smart phone. It comes with the Android OS, the most happening thing in mobile world. Like how Windows is for computers, android will be for mobiles. The costliest one in its brand worth almost quarter of a lac rupee has all its features a mobile can have in this earth.The only thing which it lacks is the pinch zooming and the inbuilt hard drive. It took more than a week to know not all but some of its important features and I am still discovering a new one every day. Let us now get into detail.
It has totally 5 Home screens which is presently not available in any of the mobiles in the market. U can personalise each one of that. My first screen has the basic applications. Second - latest games. Third - Entertainment/Social networking. Fourth - Improving Knowledge. Fifth - Utilities.
GPS - Believe me... It can do wonders. I had to go to an interior part of maharashtra for an official work. Then I have to come back to pune to catch my flight back to chennai. But in-between I should have my dinner. The driver who came from that so called interior place doesnt know anything about pune. My mobile came to my rescue. If u search for restaurants, It throws out the list of restaurants along with the distance. Journeyings made simple. Isnt it?? But this lead to - problem of plenty.... I have to make a choice. The third most difficult thing. U can also share your location with your friends. But its not advisable to share with everyone. It can lead to dire consequences.
I am not really good at hindi. Had to communicate with the driver who doesnt know even a single word in english!. Google Translate. If we type in english, it even speaks out the hindi version. I didnt go that far... I was content with reading out the hindi version to the driver.
People say that games are only for kids. But I am strongly against such a notion. There are many games which will improve your level of concentration, problem solving skills, analytical intelligence etc. I got a few games like Angry Birds, Traffic Jam which will definitely meet the purposes mentioned above. The game Angry Birds is all about throwing birds at Pigs and no one would have ever thought that it can be of so much fun and also i need to mention that throwing is not that easy. In Traffic Jam, our car should be taken out from the traffic which we are always used to in our real life.
I am not gonna brush upon the other common features of phone which u can see in the phone's website. By the way the mobile which I am talking about is Xperia X10 from none other than Sony Ericsson!!!!!! The reason behind the title.... Well u will know if u see the mobile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment