I woke up in the morning (at 9 a.m) jus lik any other day. Since it was the New Year my mom wanted to go to a temple. (I jus can’t understand the logic of people visiting temple on the first day of the English year. Instead they can go to a church!) As we were deciding about the temple to visit, my uncle gave us a VIP pass for a famous temple in T.Nagar. So we decided unanimously (only two of us) to visit that temple.
The entire road where the temple was situated was fully blocked because of overwhelming crowd. Even before nearing the temple we were able to see the long queue (atleast 1 km) for free darshan. But there was not much crowd as we expected at the VIP entrance. It just took 30 mins for us in completing the darshan. It was nearing noon wen we came out from the temple.
My mom was not ready to leave T.Nagar without going for a shopping spree. Women and shopping – made for each other. Then we went into one of those high storeyed buildings which my mom chose. Wen the shopping was over, I suddenly realized that I was feeling sick, so we cancelled our program of having lunch outside. Wen we returned home, my temperature was soaring to new heights which I ve never come across before in my life.
We have to conform whether the doctor is available in the evening since it’s the New Year day. If my memory is right, I ve never visited a doctor other than our family doctor except twice or thrice. Doctor gave some pills which I took in discomfort. As a whole, the start to this New Year is not so good for me. Let me hope that this doesn’t continue for the rest of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment